Thanks for your interest in becoming a contributor to the Toolshedstuff website.
If you have a skill for writing and you would like to have your name featured on the Toolshedstuff website then please get in touch, it would be great to hear from you.
We are looking for writers to share their knowledge, expertise, and experience and contribute an original article related to the topics on our website.
Types of Content We Accept
We are looking for articles that will complement the topics already on our website.
Articles should be related to power tools, hand tools, garden maintenance tools and equipment, painting tools, construction tools and equipment, safety equipment, toolkit essentials, plumbing tools, and self-build.
Guest authors are encouraged to submit their articles on the basis of what they are most interested in and feel confident in writing about.
The article can be in the form of the following:
- Tips or Tricks
- How-To Guides
- Product reviews
- Home Maintenance
- Home Improvement
Content Writing Guidelines
Please keep in mind the following points when you write a guest post for us.
- Your article should be 100% unique and plagiarism free.
- Your article must not be posted or reposted anywhere else.
- The articles are for the general reader, so it must contain all necessary instructions.
- The article should be both interesting and useful to readers.
- The content should be relevant now and in the future.
- The content paragraphs must be kept short, ideally to around 3 – 4 sentences as this helps to improve readability.
- The content should be well-written and offer strong value and solutions to the readers. It should demonstrate a good command of the language, grammar, style, and tone.
- You can include links to your website in the author bio section only.
- We reserve the right to edit your article to make sure that the content fits with the other content on our website.
- The length of the article should be between 800 to 1500 words.
- No advertising, no promotional content. We only accept articles that offer value to our readers.
- Proofread your article before submitting it to us.
- An article with any grammar, language or broken link issues will not be accepted.
- Images are optional, but If you are using images in your content, then those images should be free from copyright issues.
Some Guest Post Submission Guidelines
When submitting a guest post to our website, the following guidelines must be followed.
- The article should be submitted in plain text or Microsoft Word format. PDFs will not be accepted.
- Write a brief bio at the end of the article. You can also include links to your website and social media accounts like Facebook, and Twitter.
- Provide your own photograph that will be featured in your bio. The size of the photograph should be 300*300 pixels.
How to reach us?
Use the Contact form and send us your topic ideas along with a brief bio about yourself and a link to your website.
Please keep in mind:
- The final decision of publishing a guest article resides with the site owner only.
- We do not publish an article as soon as you submit it to us. We will review and where necessary, edit the article before we decide as to whether the article is to be published on the Toolshedstuff website.
- Toolshedstuff owns the rights to all articles published on its website.
“guest post” “write for us” “guest article” Power Tools
“guest post opportunities” Power Tools
“this is a guest post by” Power Tools
“contributing writer” Power Tools
“want to write for” Power Tools
“submit blog post” Power Tools
“contribute to our site” Hand tools
“guest column” Hand tools
“submit content” Hand tools
“submit your content” Hand tools
“submit post” Hand tools
“This post was written by” Hand tools
“guest post courtesy of ” Paint Tools
“guest posting guidelines” Paint Tools
“suggest a post” Paint Tools
“submit an article” Paint Tools
“contributor guidelines” Paint Tools
“contributing writer” Home Improvement
“submit news” “become a guest blogger” “guest blogger” Home Improvement
“guest posts wanted” Home Improvement
“looking for guest posts” Home Improvement
“guest posts wanted” Home Improvement
“guest poster wanted” Home Improvement
“accepting guest posts” Home Improvement
“writers wanted” DIY Tools
“articles wanted” DIY Tools
“become an author” DIY Tools
“become a guest writer” DIY Tools
“become a contributor” DIY Tools
“submit a guest post” DIY Tools
“submit an article” DIY Tools
“submit article” DIY Tools
“guest author” DIY Tools
“send a tip” DIY Tools
write for us DIY Tools
write for us Hardware Tools
write for us self build
write for us Dewalt
write for us Makita
write for us woodworking.